Friday, May 22, 2009

My heart, our life, God's plan. part 27

Satan was pulling out all of the stops- even attacking me while I slept. Dreams kept me up...

April 23, 2008
Lord, protect me against attack- esp at night. Lord, I remember there was an older man reaching out for me while I lay in our bed in this house in our room. Chad said he woke up to me screaming. I was hazy and trembling. It took me a few minutes to be woken up or to respond to Chad talking to me. My heart was pounding...

I was worn out. Fighting the enemy was becoming a full time job. I was close so many times to surrendering and letting him win. My journal has weeks, months worth of pleading for God to give me rest, to consume me, to direct me.

April 28, 2008
Another dream, this time someone tried to attack a friend and I stepped in and began clawing my way out of the persons grasp... GOD YOU REMAIN IN AUTHORITY OVER LIGHT AND DARKNESS. I REBUKE THE EVIL WANTING IN BY YOUR GLORIOUS NAME JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment