Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My heart, our life, God's plan. part 12

October 7, 2007
Lord, I am worn out. Fall on me Jesus and bring rest and peace- physically, emotionally, and spiritually... Mend our heart Jesus.

October 15, 2007
Lord, I place my future, my trust, and my hope in You. Trials bring perseverance and character Lord. I believe Your word and trust You to prevail! Thank You for rest Lord. May today GLORIFY YOUR KINGDOM CHRIST JESUS!

During this time I was going through a bible study that said "Who you are in the fire is the truth of who you are." I can't say I've always handled situations with grace, but I have never doubted God's joy in watching Chad and I during all of this. We longed to be like Job, to keep our hearts on the Kingdom even amongst great trials.

Chad was ready for children before I was. My heart just wasn't ready. I was timid to open my heart again. I knew I wanted to be as open with the next child as I was with Skylar. Parenting them as though they were mine, loving them with an open heart but I just wasn't sure I was capable.

No comments:

Post a Comment