Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My heart, our life, God's plan. part 13

November 06, 2007
With all of the craziness over the past few months Chad and I have been unsure of our next step with kids. We prayed and talked a million different ways about the subject. I just wasn't ready. On Wednesday, October 31, 2007, I went to bible study. During small group we discussed obedience. As I heard the others talk God and I had a conversation:

me: God, we just don't know what to do
God: I told you what to do back in February
me: But the pain from Skylar...
God: and aren't I mending you heart?
me: okay,yes you have, I will follow you.

Chad picked me up for lunch that day and as I got in he had me read a note from his time with God that morning{as he had been praying faithfully for God to put us on the same page in regards to children}. It said 'Your struggle probably is not with running from God but with knowing exactly where He is wanting you. Keep praying, keep listening, and do faithfully the things you do know.' As I shared my encounter with Chad we realized the answer was always there and we know that God will take care of us.

We contacted our case worker to start the process again.

Trusting the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment