Thursday, April 30, 2009

My heart, our life, God's plan. part 16

December 9, 2007
Lord, we are SO blessed to have YOU and SO many people on our side-praying and uplifting us. Friday esp! The meeting of the boys went so well!!! Kayden wanted Chad to hold him within seconds of walking through the door! Jayden sat in my lap and we read. Such adorable boys! God, I can't fathom the love You have for me to open a door exactly what I've always wished for! 2 boys! You have provided hope, shared love freely, listened to my prayers. You keep blessing though we lose site of You. Friday you were there Jesus. Oh my how You came through in a mighty way. I am special!!! Life isn't fair but you give me abundance- things only for me ---whoa!!! Thank You Christ Jesus, father of life. Thank You for mending hearts during our loss and hopelessness. I love You God of all. You are so dear and just amazing! May my heart never lose this!

Our Friday night meeting the boys went overwhelmingly well. The foster parents had us over for dinner where we got to see into the boys lives. The second we left Chad and I turned into little school girls-laughing, screaming, and talking a mile a minute. We wanted to turn the car around that minute and take them home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment